Saturday 18 February 2012

The Power of Suggestion

This is me last Sunday, at H&M.



I've mentioned in a different post how I didn't get it.

Fast forward a week later, look what made its way into my closet?!?!

It's the same color, trust me:p

Wanna know why?!? Hmmm... talking to the sis earlier in the day, part of the conversation revolved around this particular top that I didn't get. Sis kinda' made me remember how much I reallllly liked this top when I first tried it. And with sis further reinforcing what I already know, what choice do I really have, tell me!!! HAH!

She knows how much I liked it and how much it suited me, she really had no choice but get upset at me for doing myself such a disservice. Now I can't get her upset now, can I!!! So I only had 1 choice, really, don't I?

heehee...

Ahhh, excuses, excuses...

{Un}Fortunately, the top is still there, whew!

And as I was heading to line up to pay for my top, another item caught my eye...



Now, what reason do I have this time for this tank? Hmmm... lemme think, ok? I'm sure I'll be able to come up with one... Hmmm...

6 comments:

  1. haha great blouse! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elly!:) And Emmy, still haven't decided if I should thank you, ok? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so gorgeous! I think I need a trip to H&M soon!

    xo gillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Orange one rocks !

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a gorge color, eh? Can't wait to wear it!:p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...