Saturday 11 February 2012

Another Day, Another Dollar; Another Week...

As I was leaving the office last night, I didn't think I'd actually join some girls at work for drinks at this place, like I thought I originally would. Or so I thought anyway.

About to start my walk, I got stopped by one of the girls who were going out for the drink... yadda, yadda, yadda... To make the story really short, it took 3 seconds to twist my rubber arm and change my mind. HAH!


I'm not really a beer kinda' gal, but I thought I'd try the special. I realized after, special or not, that I'm really not a beer kinda' gal.

Mini-Yorkies (mini yorkshire pudding with Alberta beef,
caramelized onion and horseradish, with au jus on the side)

This came recommended, apparently, by the bartender.



At the end of the night, I was glad I did go.

... was that a hand etched on the bottom of the glass?
Saying STOP! (?) LOL

Sure, I was tired when I got home, but it's not much more tired had I not gone. Or maybe I just convinced myself that? Or maybe because it was Friday after all? Regardless, I had fun, and that's what matters, right?:p

... only in Vancouver, I tell ya!

Then, hubs showed me this beer when I got home. Cheeky, I thought, no? Well, at the very least, I think it's a good conversation piece...

Here's to the weekend!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...