Monday 30 January 2012

Obsessions

I guess obsessions are called obsessions for a reason.

Zara tote

I've lost count the number of times I've brought this purse up with my sister. She'll tell you! HAH!... I myself do not understand, I don't even know why. It's just a tote, really!

It doesn't help that practically all my fave blogs or every street style I peep out there features this purse. First, I noticed the black. Then this color. Ach!!!

courtesy of cupcakes and cashmere


courtesy of instyle.co.uk

courtesy of chictopia.com via Google images

courtesy of twentythirtyforty.net
via Google images

... among the, oh, so many of them. Eeeek!!!


{Un}Luckily, I dislike paying for full price, and this tote, due to its demand, will probably not go on sale, and I don't like scouring the net to shop online, which all means I may just be able to put a lid on this so-called obsession... Maybe... crossing fingers...

LOL

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...